If you are unsure about symptoms that you are experiencing please visit your health care provider for a professional diagnosis.
This is imperative so that you can get the proper testing, treatment and guidance that is required to manage any health care condition.
Wartrin is a complimentary natural health product, not a drug, and is specifically designed for topical application only. Follow instructions carefully prior to use, if symptoms persist consult your health care practitioner. Keep out of the reach of children.
The information provided on this website is not a substitute for a consultation with your physician and should not be construed as individual medical advice. The testimonials on this website are from individual cases and results may vary.
As required by the FDA for dietary supplements, we are requested to advise our visitors that the statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration) and our products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, cure or mitigate any disease, because only a drug can legally make such a claim. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information from you to provide an efficient, meaningful and customized experience for you on Balboa Companies LLC’s website, www.wartrin.com.
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address and phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number and billing address
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number and password
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history and marketing preferences
- As is true of most websites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, time and date of visit, browser type, referring/exit pages and operating system. We may log this information for system administration, order verification, internal marketing and system troubleshooting purposes.
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our website and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at:
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties, and we do not authorize the collection of our members’ or visitors’ personally identifiable information by any third parties for the third parties’ use.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so
If Balboa Companies LLC engages in a joint promotion with an affiliate and/or partner, we may share your contact information with our affiliate and/or partner to be used in relation to the promotion.
We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, updating your communications preferences in your membership account on our website or contacting us at:
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Our website contains electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our website. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our website is used.
Targeted Advertising (also known as online behavioral advertising) uses information collected on an individual’s web browsing behavior such as the pages they have visited or the searches they have made. Third parties collect this information by placing or accessing cookies in your browser when you visit this, or other, websites. If you would like to learn more about the third party advertisers that may be aware of the fact that you visit this website, and to understand your choices about having such advertisers’ cookies turned off, please visit www.networkadvertising.org.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at:
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes